Communication is a vital part of being a good swapper. Please remember to contact your new partner to say hello and to confirm preferences. Also, let your partner know when you have sent their block to them and when you have received their block. If you are having difficulties contacting your partner, please let Swap Co-Ordinator know as soon as possible.
1. When you receive the email from the Swap Co-Ordinator with your partner's information, please contact your partner to say hello and to confirm details and their block preference.
2. Make a block for your partner following their preferences and mail it before the end of that month. Make a block that you would be happy to receive (pressed, quality fabric, squared up, correct size).
3. Email your partner to let them know that it has gone in the mail and that they should be expecting it soon (it would be nice to let the Swap Co-Ordinator know that it has been posted too :) ).
4. When you have received a block from your partner, email them to let them know it has arrived and that their hard work is appreciated.
5. Now for the fun bit - post a photo on your blog and/or this Group Blog, or Facebook Group page (see details on the Bloggy Stuff page) and let other group members see what has been sent and received. If you don't have your own blog, online photo account or Facebook page, email a photo to me and I will share it for you ;-)
6. When you have completed an item made with blocks received as part of this swap, please blog about it on your blog and/or this Group Blog or Facebook page (see details on the Bloggy Stuff page to have your finished item featured on the "Look what we made" page). If you don't have your own blog, online photo account or Facebook page, email a photo to me and I will share it for you ;-)
If you are going to be unable to swap for some reason (unwell, going away, busy time at work, home etc) please let the Swap Co-Ordinator know.