Sunday, 5 January 2014

A new way to chat and share photos

JUST BUMPING THIS for those that may have missed it over Christmas break.

I hope all of your Christmas preparations are on track - mine certainly aren't :( I have just made the first 4 of the required 30 handmade Christmas cards - I am thinking I may not complete the task I have set for myself, but there is still time, it is only the 7th December after all :)
The lovely SueB and myself have teamed up on the QBSA Facebook Group - this is a place where you can chat with other fellow swap members and share photos of blocks sent and received. This Facebook group is open to all QBSA, Christmas Block, Paper Pieced & 6 inch swap members and can be found HERE
This may be an easier option for those of you who don't have blogs, or possibly just prefer to use Facebook.
Feel free to request to join the Group (some of you may already be members) and start sharing your photos and chatting up a storm :)

Cheers
Cathy

No comments: