Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Wonderful Christmas surprise from Lori M.

I am so grateful to have made such a special, wonderful friend, in a short period of time through block swapping and hope to make many more. 
My swap partner for November was Lori M.  She made me this beautiful block below (absolutely love the colors and pine cone fabric) and sent some extras that I will very much, enjoy!  Stars are one of my favorite blocks.  Thank you so much Lori!  I look forward to many more conversations in the future with you!  :)

2 comments:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

such lovely Christmassy extras - love the twisted star block :)

The Mayo Family said...

Oh Kelly I am so glad that you got the package & all was well!
I also am so thankful for your patience on waiting a few extra's days! Smile...
This is so what the swaps are all about...a lovely block & friendships made :)
Blessings~
Lori
I also thank Cathy (CC) for all her work!