Monday, 15 July 2013

Starry logs

I have been taking a break from the Christmas group for a few months as I have had so many block swap UFO's that I have wanted to complete. You may have seen my quilt lemon liquorice in the 12 inch block, and now I am sharing with you the flimsy for Starry logs.


As I lost all my data in my computer a few mo the back I can to tell you all of the lovely ladies that have contributed to this other than Leena, Helen and Sue, so if you spot your block here please let me know which one it is
I need to get some wadding and backing before this is complete, but I thought that I would still share it with you now.  I am back swapping again with you in August.

3 comments:

The Mayo Family said...

Oh my how lovely it looks all together!
I sure do recognize a block.
Middle row 'log-cabin with a bulb ornament in the center'! I do recall making that.
How fun to see them put together...gives me a thought...hum too hot in my area to go out? Why not sew?
Blessings~
Lori USA

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

Gorgeous! Oooh, I can see my block - the middle one ;-)
Weather here today is wet and miserable ..... I think I will sew too!

Julianne said...

Hi Sue...bottom lower left is one I made for you!