Tuesday, 16 July 2013

An Unexpected Package

Hello:
I just wanted to take a few minutes and thank a very wonderful person.  Thank you to Melanie for the very awesome  package and what a pleasant surprise it was.  A log cabin block with Christmas fabrics, hand made tree  ornaments, 3 skeins of embroidery floss and a very cute, cute, cute door knob hanger.  A slow, but awesome start to rebuilding my quilting supplies.  Now lets see if I can post a picture on the new computer my wonder hubby bought for me since my was taken during a robbery.


Thanks so much and I will be back in the group as soon as life settles down for me.
Hugs
Jen Dickson
Allentown, PA
USA

This post has been edited by Admin to add the photo.

1 comment:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

Gorgeous! thank you so much Angel Melanie!