Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Block from over the seas.....

 This month my block swap was with Karen over in Canada...... I am collecting yellow stars - look at the lovely block I received...

I love how the corners look like little mini quilts themselves...


... and I just have to show off the beautiful hand made 'marbled' card that I was sent too.....
makes me think of the beach...


... this is the block that should be arriving soon at Karen's... she asked for any block design in modern Christmas fabrics.... hope this fits....


Thanks Karen..... great swapping with you....

Hugz

Fiona

3 comments:

The Mayo Family said...

Pretty, pretty times 3!
Everything is lovely...Smile
Wonderful job to both of you!
Blessings~
Lori USA

Jeneta said...

Wow! The choice of fabrics in both blocks is stunning! LOVE the card.

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

lovely bright christmassy fabrics ;-)