Sunday, 29 January 2012

Me oh my...

My heart felt apologies to these lovely ladies...
Mary C.~ Larain S.~ Sharon O.
November~December & January
Your packages are in flight & your blocks & goodies will be to you soon!
 A lil-sneek-peek for you all...

I am very sorry that these have run so terribly behind ladies.
I have left Crafty-Pug word that these will get to you & I
will be taking a two month leave to have a surgery & recover!
I would appreciate all your prayers~
I so enjoy my time getting to know you all & sew & see my new blocks.
Thank you all & I look forward to returning soon...
Blessings~
Lori




2 comments:

Maria said...

The fabrics you used for your blocks look great. I am sure the ladies will love them
Good luck with you surgery.
Hugz
Maria

crafty pug said...

the blocks are fantastic. all the best for the surgery and we can't wait to have you back on deck sewing again
much love
xx