Tuesday, 20 December 2011

welcome and January partners out early

Hi lovely ladies!
well, not long to Christmas now - I hope things are peaceful in your house and not too chaotic!

FIRST - a big welcome to Chris from Florida who has joined us in time for the January swap!

SECOND - I have sent out the January partners early so that everyone has a little more time to create - but don't worry - you still have until the end of January to get your block to your partner.  Remember to make contact with them to confirm preferences and details asap.

Also, just letting you know that I will be away from my computer from Dec 24th until the 3rd of Jan.  Any hassles etc, please get in touch with me before Christmas eve, or otherwise, Ill get back to you when I return on the 3rd.

Thanks so much for all the crafty fantastic-ness this year - Ive loved being a part of it all with you

much love, pugs and kisses
Crafty
xx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Merry Christmas to you Crafty.... have a wonderful break and thanks for a great year of block swaps...
Hugz

Education said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue B said...

Merry Christmas Crafty Pugs. Enjoy your time with your little ones.

Maria said...

Happy Christmas with your family and friends.
Thank you for being our swap Mum.

Welcome Chris and I am pleased to be your partner this month.