Thursday, 15 December 2011

A couple of finishes....

This last year I have been receiving Christmas tree blocks and I'm very happy to say that today I finished off a couple of items I made with them

(I do hope I have got all the names right... please let me know if any of them are wrong)

Table Topper

left to right
Top Row: Vanessa, Larissa, Larain
Middle Row: Janet, Jen ,Sue
Botton Row: Sue, Teena, Cheryl
Cabinet Runner 

Left to Right
Teena, Crafty Pug, Ann
Thanks ladies... I love all my blocks and these are decorating my home this Christmas

I hope you all have a wonderfully happy Christmas and I look forward to stitching with you next year

5 comments:

Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larissa said...

These both look beautiful Fiona!!!!

Fiona said...

..

Sue B said...

Wow Fiona, these look great. I am saving Christmas trees too, I hope I get some of the unusual ones like you have received.

crafty pug said...

gorgeous! will put a link on the 'look what we made page' - just beautiful work!
xx