Monday, 18 July 2011

Log Cabin for Medora ...

I am just so loving this block ... so much so that I made myself one ... haha ...

Medora's will be on the way in the next mail out of town ... so for now she will have to be content with a little sneak peek ...

oh ..... and look who just turned up in my sewing room ... it is Kevin ... he is my little gnome .... He came to live at my place a while back now .. and every winter when it gets too wet out .. he tells me the cold is ok .. but he really really really hates the wet stuff that falls from the sky ... that added to the cooler nights .. well .... he just needs to keep his poor old bones warm ... so ... he lets himself in ... cheeky thing ... and this is his idea of helping me ... said he would get Medora's log cabin block ready for the sneak peek photo ... hmmmmm ... well i guess it worked ... thanks Kev ...