Monday, 23 May 2011

June Partners in your Inbox

a big hello to all!

as you will figure out when you check your inbox, this month's swap is being sent out a little earlier than usual due to the long awaited arrival of my Puglet (aka 2nd baby) later this week.

Also, just to let you know I will not be checking my emails for a couple of weeks. I plan to be back on deck from Thursday 9th of June. If you have any hassles/questions with this swap, please send me an email by Wed 25th of May before 1pm Adelaide Oz time.

otherwise, I will get back to you after we are all back home! (though it may be at an odd time - i had temporarily forgotten (or blocked out) about middle of the night feeds!)

have a great couple of weeks, and i can't wait to see all the creations when i get to turn on the computer again.

much love, pugs and kisses
crafty
xx

4 comments:

BubzRugz said...

all the very very best... I hope you can leave a little note sometime to let us know who the little puglet is ?????
Hugz

Robyns Home in the Mountains said...

All my love to you all at this exciting time..Hope all goes to plan. Oh just the thought of those night feed..Something you NEVER forget...lol...Take care..
Robyn xx

flowerofshona said...

Wishing you all the best for your new arrival, can't wait to see a piccy of baby puglet.
(((((((hugs))))))) xxxxx

Maria said...

Very best wishes Crafty and hope to meet Little Puglet soon.
Hugz
Maria