Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Cricket on TV = some more fun for me ;-)

The Cricket was on the TV, so I was able to spend time in my sewing room ;-)


I made up some blocks for my January partners BrigitteLindaM.

Brigitte asked for any star block in traditional Christmas colours.  Here is a snippet.

Linda asked for a Star Block in Traditional colours with a cream/beige background.  Here is a snippet.


Linda and Brigitte, your blocks will be in the mail very soon.
EDITED:   Blocks have been posted 5 January 2011

That's it for me for now - back to the real world today with washing and ironing ;-)



5 comments:

Cheryll said...

Great fabric in both blocks.
Nice work! :)

Shauna said...

I really love your block colours... I think that it is time to go and some new Stash...

Stray Stitches said...

Love the fabrics in both blocks. I look forward to seeing the entire blocks.

Linda4F's said...

cant wait till I have my block in my colection, it looks great yours will be on its way tomorrow, just need to get to the post office take care LindaM

crafty pug said...

great blocks - but boo to washing and housework :)
xx